February 12, 2011

"Cogito Ergo Sum"

While taking a sip from a good cup of relaxing tea I was thinking. Why do people you don't even know care about you? Some may think it's strange whereas others think it's just kind. As for me, I wonder: why? We always think about everything we see or come in contact with for example subjects in school or friendships. We spend our entire lives musing, wondering, considering. How would life be if we did not think. What would life be like, if we didn't think at all? So many questions I ask myself, but in a way answers are given on a road which develops with mistakes. When it comes to school, our senses are trained to achieve our goals. Because of that there is something I learned this week: how harder the task, how greater the challenge. That is why many great historical individuals accomplished great objectives while thinking beyond the limited area. History is rich but many people do not want to be millionaires with own knowledge. This world turns just like all individuals facing a dark side when scared or confound. Being safe in the darkness, not exposed to the light creates safety. Thinking beyond the grey area of society creates new historical figures.

"Cogito Ergo Sum" (I think therefore I am)




Kenjiro, M

1 comment:

  1. "A life not examined is not worth living" Socrates would agree with you!

    ReplyDelete