March 19, 2011

here we go


Now the new exams are waiting in front of the door again and who is ready now? I hope I am but then again I still need some good old study time. The student companies are also almost finished and heeeeeeeeeeere we go to the finals (please let it be us). Market fairs on the way and I wonder how other groups are doing at the moment how far and the status at the moment I wish all YEN company students the best of luck and may we see each other in the finals. Many different products, management, outcomes and learning experience all of them we obtained. Really feels like an American TV show survival of the fittest. Maybe it would be a good opportunity for a YEN discussion group to share ideas and experience we made at the end of the projects. Just an idea could be useful what do you guys think?


No comments:

Post a Comment