October 8, 2011

Studying at HVA Amsterdam

Studying at HVA Amsterdam, I have joined last semester to the school and I am in third year now! Is it possible to join one semester and be in third year all of a sudden? Yes possible!!! i tell you how I have gotten almost two years exemptions from many subjects which I have already studied with my previous bachelor in field of macro-economics. You might wonder why I do again a bachelor!! Yes you are right but I have some reasons for it. First of all the main reason is why I do a bachelor again is, doing a master program is rocket high price and I couldn’t afford it now. Secondly, I got my bachelor from different country and even from different continent, I would really want to see the differences between my bachelor and European bachelor.

In up coming week I would like to share sweet experiences and challenges that i have faced at the HVA, these experiences might be a great turning point for the new students who are currently doing their first year.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear your experiences! Especially what could help students who are preparing now for their exams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice to know it's possible! where did u do ur previous bachelor?

    ReplyDelete