December 4, 2011

The New Guy

Hi! I'm Jesse, 20 years of age and I'm a brand new blogger!

I am here to keep my fellow students motivated and to put a smile on their face when reading my blog every sunday!!

Not that there is much motivation to be given om sunday though.. You guys are probably either working, studying or doing nothing, so NOT behind a computer screen to read it... And for a laugh you can just turn on the tube and watch comedy central or hang out with friends..

What am I Actually doing here?!



1 comment:

  1. indeed, what are you doing behind your computer? and what am I, a teacher, doing behind my computer? catching up on work, preparing lessons, trying to read everything that has to be read, and still get to bed on time so i can be fresh and enthusiastic on Monday morning... what are our other readers doing tonight?

    ReplyDelete