December 8, 2011

Adios Amigos

Yesterday I was so busy with my strategic marketing plan that I totally forgot to upload a new blog. Today in class was probably the last day with most of my classmates, many of us are going on exchange and others will stay here to finish second years courses. As I already told you, I will be going on exchange to Peru, altough it is not completely sure whether I will go or not ( I still have to pass two second year exams)

For the past 2,5 year, I have spend more time with them each week than I spend time with my boyfriend, my friends or family.

Despite of the fact that they were only my classmates, and that we had fun in between our lessons, and that most of the time working in the project groups was very stressful, Im exited to go on exchange. I almost have obtained all the ECTS from the first three years, but now I realize that we will no longer be together as a team, and that I am going to miss them very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment