February 17, 2012

IM study does not exist anymore


I think almost everybody knows that IM study program is not going to exist anymore within the HVA, but the question is why they have abolished this study program and what the reasons behind the scene are? I talked with many IM students about this decision; they are all worried about their future perspective concerning finding jobs and IM diploma’s validation in the Netherlands. In my opinion it should have been obvious reasons for it.

The board of school should motivate and convince students who are currently busy with IM study program about their decisions and convince them about their final decisions of cancelling this study program.

I hope all IM students receive convincing reasons from the board of school administration promptly .

1 comment:

  1. These are not easy times for students and teachers of IM especially! I think it's a shame, but as we all should know by now, especially after the credit crisis that is not yet over... that change is inevitable and we must learn to be open, flexible and creative. As an IM teacher, I will continue to do my utmost to provide you students with the best education possible, and I hope you will do the same, so when you graduate, you will know what your degree is worth. And if you feel valuable - so will your future employees!

    ReplyDelete